Inkjet X-Ray Films
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pkt
|Size ( in Inch)||8 x 10|
|Film Type||Dry Imaging Film|
|Sheets per pack||100|
|Usage Application||Medical X-Ray|
- Delivery Time: Ready to ship
Carestream Digital Radiography System
|Application||Diagnostic Centre, Hospital|
|Power Consumption Kw||1.5|
|Voltage||230 - 440 V|
- Images are ready for immediate viewing and manipulation for reduced exam time and quick answers in the ER and OR
- Images can be quickly forwarded from the console to a printer, PACS archive, and other network destinations
- The DRX wireless detector provides cordless positioning freedom
- Battery charger simultaneously charges three system batteries
- Software options boost facility workflow
- Designed for many types of general radiography exams
- Conventional and CR cassettes can still be exposed in Bucky
- Can be installed as an additional unit in a DR exam room
- Compatible with many Carestream DR, CR and health IT systems
Proven DRX Image Quality:
- Increased latitude and high-contrast image detail with optional DIRECTVIEW EVP Plus Software
- Synchronizes with your generator for non-invasive exposure control
- System interface ensures the system is ready at the time of exposure.
Detectors that go and grow with you:
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliability:
The original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability
Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
- Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
- Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
- Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
- A separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
- DRX Plus 3543 and 4343 for general radiology.
- DRX Plus 3543C and 4343C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
Experience the X-Factor of Carestream’s approach to DR Systems:
Carestream is changing the DR game and putting you in control of the move to digital. The world’s first cassette-sized wireless detector platform gives you the X-Factor and makes the most of your capital investment. It meets today’s needs and positions you for growth. X-Factor is a better way to care for patients.Compatible:
- A single detector platform works across a broad portfolio of DRX equipment
- Convert an existing x-ray room or mobile system to digital radiography in a day
- Take a modular approach to your capital investment
- Customize a DR solution that fits your workflow and budget
- Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows
- Get the most out of your DRX investment 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Share the detector with a mobile imaging unit for morning rounds, a radiology room DR suite in the afternoon and the emergency department at night
- Use a common software platform to speed your exam process
More than 11,000 DRX detectors are helping healthcare facilities around the world unlocked the benefits of wireless DR with the Carestream DRX Family.